How to get things done during the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Report lost items or items left at the Poznań Airport by:
– e-mail: [email protected],
– phone +48 61 8492 976
- Lost Property Office is open from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday to Friday,
- You can pick up your items only after a prior appointment.
- Please come to the office one by one and remember to cover your nose and mouth.
- Lost Property Office is located in the Check-in hall, in the public area of the passenger terminal. You can find us beetween LOT Polish Airlines Office and Tax Free Office.
All items found at the Poznań Airport, with the exception of Lost Luggage, are handed over by the Managing Authority to the staroste under the terms of the Act of February 20, 2015. In the case of Poznań Airport, these items go to the Lost and Found Office of Poznań City Hall – Plac Kolegiacki 17, Poznań.