FAST TRACK saves time and helps to avoid standing in a que at the security checkpoints. Thanks to this service, each passenger can quickly and conveniently take advantage of accelerated security checks before entering the departure area.
FAST TRACK temporarily unavailable!
Please be advised that due to organizational and technical reasons, the Fast Track service at the airport in Poznań is temporarily unavailable.
As soon as it is restored, we will inform you on our website and on our social media. At the same time, we would like to inform you that the airlines operating from Poznań have been informed about this fact.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Without additional costs
- for business class passengers – with LOT Polish Airlines and Lufthansa.
- for Passengers with gold loyalty cards issued by Star Alliance member airlines – PLL LOT and Lufthansa, together with one accompanying person.
- holders of Membership Cards issued by Poznań-Ławica Airport.posiadacze .
Fast Track can be used from Monday to Friday from 7 am to 7 pm
Thanks to FAST TRACK you will have more time to enjoy shopping in the airport duty free zone!
For a fee
- Passengers who purchase the Fast Track card at the terminal,
- Ryanair, Wizz Air or any other airline passengers who have purchased Fast Track when booking airline tickets.
Fast TrackPLN 49.20
Fast Track One-time fee for 1 person for using the “fast track” service.
Meet&Assist Welcoming and assistance of a BEL employee during priority check-in and passport control, as well as the possibility of using the FAST TRACK service and the BEL.