We offer you an extensive package of VIP services that will allow you to effectively use the time before departure. We make it possible to organise a company meeting, the possibility of making a presentation or holding a conference. Our comprehensive offer will certainly meet your expectations, and the VIP zone staff, trained, among others, in the field of diplomatic protocol, will take care of guests with the utmost care.
We would like to kindly inform that all General Aviation flights must take place through the VIP Terminal. The cost of the service according to the price list.
As part of the VIP services, we’ll be glad to provide you with:
- coordination of check-in for ticket and baggage, passport, customs and security checks,
- as part of the VIP Pass package, passengers can use the Super Fast Track option – express passenger service 20 minutes before departure,
- transport between the VIP area and the plane,
- access by car to the apron (additional fee),
- three separate rooms equipped with modern furniture,
- a wide range of domestic and foreign press
- parking spaces right next to the VIP area (additional fee),
- comprehensive service of personnel trained in diplomatic protocol,
- refreshments as part of the offered consumer goods,
- catering – at the individual request of the customer,
- office equipment,
- free use of broadband internet and Wi-Fi,
- services on request – hotel reservation, taxi order.
1st adultPLN 350.00
child up to 8 years oldFREE
The cost of the VIP service for General Aviation traffic – 300.00 PLN / 1 person
Entry of a private car to the apron – 1845.00 PLN .
ECO comfort for Passengers
Passengers at Poznań-Ławica Airport, thanks to cooperation with our long-term partner Mercedes-Benz MB Motors Poznań, are served by a comfortable, fully electric Mercedes EQV, in which we transport passengers from VIP terminal directly to the plane. Thanks to its spaciousness, we can provide service for up to 6 people at a time.