Business Executive Lounge
Appreciating the great importance of comfort, peace and time for a short relaxation before the journey of its passengers, Poznań-Ławica Airport offers you the opportunity to use the services of the Business Executive Lounge.
Scope of services
- Registration of passengers at the reception desk of the Lounge by its staff.
- Possibility of using a self-service bar with a wide selection of cold, hot and alcoholic drinks, as well as sweet and salty snacks
- Possibility to use a dedicated work zone, equipped with workstations with a computer with Internet access
- Access to Polish and foreign press as well as audiovisual information about the flight schedule
- Welcome and assistance of a BEL employee during priority check-in, passport control, use of the Fast Track service and BEL (extra fee).
- Individual terminal-plane transport, a service offered to passengers using the BEL (extra fee).
- Support of English speaking staff.
Basic FeePLN 89.00
Terminal <-> AirplanePLN 80.00
Meet & AssistPLN 100.00
The following persons have the right to use the Business Executive Lounge:
- Business class passengers (the fee for using the BEL is included in the ticket price – PLL LOT / KLM),
- Passengers with Star Alliance GOLD cards (PLL LOT),
- Passengers with Sky Team ELITE PLUS cards (KLM),
- Passengers who pay a one-off fee (the rate is PLN 89 per person*),
- Holders of Star Alliance and Sky Team SILVER cards (PLL LOT / KLM), after paying the fee of PLN 36.90,
- Passengers traveling with Lufthansa, holding GOLD or SILVER cards, after paying the fee of PLN 36.90,
- Passengers with Priority Pass cards,
- Passengers with Diners Club International,
- Passengers with DragonPass,
- Passengers with Citigold Select or Citigold Korzyści i Przywileje cards,
- Passengers with vouchers from travel agencies,
Guests of the Business Executive Lounge can use the self-service bar with a wide range of cold and hot soft drinks, snacks and alcoholic drinks.
Possibility to use: wireless Internet (wi-fi), printer and fax.
During the rest, we offer our passengers the latest Polish and foreign press.