Business Executive Lounge
Appreciating the great importance of comfort, peace and time for a short relaxation before the journey of its passengers, Poznań-Ławica Airport offers you the opportunity to use the services of the Business Executive Lounge.
We kindly inform about the change of opening hours of the Business Executive Lounge:
- 23rd Oct.: 10:00 a.m – 6:00 p.m
- 24th Oct.: 11:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m
- 30th Oct.: 10:00 a.m – 6:00 p.m
- 31st Oct.: 05:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Scope of services
- Registration of passengers at the reception desk of the Lounge by its staff,
- Possibility of using a self-service bar with a wide selection of cold, hot and alcoholic drinks, as well as sweet and salty snacks,
- Possibility to use a dedicated work zone, equipped with workstations with a computer with Internet access,
- Access to Polish and foreign press as well as audiovisual information about the flight schedule,
- Meet&Assist – welcome and assistance of a BEL employee during priority check-in, passport control, use of the BEL (extra fee),
- Drive Me – an individual terminal-plane transport, a service offered to passengers using the BEL (extra fee),
- Support of English speaking staff.
Basic FeePLN 89.00
Terminal <-> AirplanePLN 80.00
Meet & AssistPLN 100.00
The following persons have the right to use the Business Executive Lounge:
- Passengers with business class tickets (applies to: PLL LOT, KLM, Lufthans )
- Passengers with GOLD status Star Alliance cards (applies to LOT Polish Airlines and Lufthansa)
- Passengers with SKY TEAM alliance cards with ELITE PLUS status (applies to KLM)
- Passengers who pay the fee of PLN 89.00 at the reception desk of the Lounge
- Holders of cards from Star Alliance and SKY TEAM with SILVER status traveling with LOT Polish Airlines, KLM and Lufthansa – upon payment of PLN 36.90
- Passengers with Diners Club International cards
- Passengers with Priority Pass cards
- Passengers with DragonPass cards
- Passengers with Citigold Select cards and Citigold Benefits and Privileges
- Passengers with vouchers from travel agencies
Guests of the Business Executive Lounge can use the self-service bar with a wide range of cold and hot soft drinks, snacks and alcoholic drinks.
Possibility to use: wireless Internet (wi-fi), printer and fax.
During the rest, we offer our passengers the latest Polish and foreign press.