Under Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”) (OJ L 119. p. 1):
1. The Controller of your personal data is Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at the address: ul. Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, entered in the register of business operators of the National Court Register kept by District Court Poznań–Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, 8th Commercial Law Division under number KRS 0000003431, NIP (tax ID) 781-15-33-610, REGON (statistical ID) 630981266, phone: +48 61 849 23 43, https://www.airport-poznan.com.pl.
2. How to contact our Data Protection Officer:
e-mail: [email protected]
3. Your personal data will be processed to examine your application for an airport visitor ID:
under Article 6(1)(c) GDPR read together with Articles 68, 80, 188a(1) of the Aviation Law of 3 July 2002 and under §23 of the National Civil Aviation Security Programme, because the processing is necessary to meet the Controller’s legal obligation,
under Article 6(1)(f) GDPR – to pursue our legitimate interest of ensuring security and safety on the airport premises, and for archiving (evidentiary) purposes if certain facts will have to be proved.
4. Your data may be shared with bodies authorized to obtain them under applicable laws, such as the Border Guard, the police, bodies authorized to check our operations (such as Civil Aviation Authority).
5. The Controller will store your personal data for the time needed by competent authorities to complete an audit of civil aviation security and quality control, and after that for the time when possible claims may be legally filed.
6. You have the right to access your data, the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing (unless the Controller is legally obliged to process them further) and the right to data portability. You also have the right to object to the processing based on our legitimate interests. Your rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address [email protected].
If you find that your personal data are processed in violation of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
7. The provision of your data is a statutory obligation, and if you do not provide them, we will not be able to handle your application and issue a Visitor ID.