the Airport Environs Zone
Under Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”):
1. The Controller of your personal data is Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at the address: ul. Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, entered in the register of business operators of the National Court Register kept by District Court Poznań–Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, 8th Commercial Law Division under number KRS 0000003431, NIP (tax ID) 781-15-33-610, REGON (statistical ID) 630981266, phone: +48 61 849 23 43, https://www.airport-poznan.com.pl
2. How to contact our Data Protection Officer:
e-mail: [email protected], phone: +48 61 849 22 32
3. We process your personal data for the following purposes: a) to take steps before signing and implementing a settlement (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR; b) to protect our interests in connection with your claims related to the Airport Environs Zone, which is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), c) to pay claims for your benefit, in which case the provision of your personal data is a statutory obligation (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) GDPR).
4. We may share your data with providers of legal and consulting services who support us in exercising our claims/defending our rights (in particular law firms).
5. Your personal data will be processed for the time needed to defend our rights and to prove that we met your demands in connection with the Airport Environs Zone, but no longer than the period when any claims may be legally filed.
6. You have the right to access your data, the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You also have the right to file an objection to the processing of data based on our legitimate interests. You can exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address [email protected] or by sending a letter to our registered office. If you find that your personal data are processed in violation of the GDPR, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
7. The provision of your data is necessary to sign a settlement. If you do not provide your data, we will not be able to sign a settlement with you.
The provision of your data is necessary to examine your claims in connection with the Airport Environs Zone. If you do not provide your data, we will not be able to examine your case. If we need to pay claims for your benefit, the obligation to provide your data and the extent of the data to be provided follow from applicable laws.