Passengers who need PRM Assistance
Under Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”):
1. The Controller of your personal data is Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at the address: ul. Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, entered in the register of business operators of the National Court Register kept by District Court Poznań–Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, 8th Commercial Law Division under number KRS 0000003431, NIP (tax ID) 781-15-33-610, REGON (statistical ID) 630981266, phone: +48 61 849 23 43, https://www.airport-poznan.com.pl.
2. How to contact our Data Protection Officer:
e-mail: [email protected], phone: +48 61 849 22 32, or directly at the address given above.
3. We will process your personal data under Article 6(1)(c) GDPR, because the processing of your personal data is necessary for the Controller to meet the legal obligation to handle your PRM Assist application under Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) No 1107/2006 of 5 July 2006 concerning the rights of disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility when travelling by air.
4. We may share your data with:
a) persons authorized by us – our staff or business partners who need access to your data to be able to perform their duties,
b) processors, primarily the entity providing services for disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility when travelling by air (PRM),
c) entities authorized to obtain the data under applicable laws.
5. We will store your personal data as long as they are necessary to handle your request for PRM assistance, and after that for the time when any service-related claims may be legally filed.
6. You have the right to access your data, the right to rectification, erasure (unless the Controller is legally obliged to process them further), restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You also have the right to object to the processing based on our legitimate interests. You can exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address [email protected] or by sending a letter to our registered office. If you find that your personal data are processed in violation of applicable laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
7. The provision of your data is voluntary; however, it is necessary in order to pursue the above purpose of providing PRM assistance.