Passengers requesting VIP service
Under Article 13(1) and (2) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”):
1. The Controller of your personal data is Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at the address: ul. Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, National Court Register No KRS 000000 3431, phone: +48 61 849 23 43.
2. How to contact our Data Protection Officer:
e-mail: [email protected] or phone: +48 61 849 22 32
3. Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) to conclude and perform a contract for VIP services (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”)),
b) in the event of any disputes, we can also process your data to exercise claims or defend our rights pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, which is our legitimate interest (exercising our claims and defending our rights).
4. We may share your data with:
a) persons authorized by us – our staff or business partners who need access to those data to be able to perform their duties,
b) entities authorized to obtain the data under applicable laws.
c) providers of legal and consulting services who support us in exercising our claims/defending our rights (in particular law firms).
5. We will retain your personal data for the term of the contract between us, and after that for the time when any contract-related claims may be legally filed.
6. You have the right to access your data, the right to rectification, erasure (unless further processing is necessary), restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You also have the right to object to the processing based on our legitimate interests. You can exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address [email protected] or by sending a letter to our registered office. If you find that your personal data are processed in violation of applicable laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
7. The provision of your data is voluntary; however, it is necessary in order to pursue the above purposes.