Notifications of SMS incidents
Under Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”):
1. The Controller of your personal data is Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at the address: ul. Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, entered in the register of business operators of the National Court Register kept by District Court Poznań–Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, 8th Commercial Law Division under number KRS 0000003431, NIP (tax ID) 781-15-33-610, REGON (statistical ID) 630981266, phone: +48 61 849 23 43, https://www.airport-poznan.com.pl.
2. You can contact our Data Protection Officer via e-mail at [email protected], by calling +48 61 849 22 32, or directly at the address given above.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of handling an incident notification form in the airport Security Management System (under Article 6(1)(c) GDPR). We process your personal data because this is needed for compliance with our legal obligation under Article 68(3)(3) of the Aviation Law of 3 July 2002.
4. We may share your data with:
a) entities authorized to obtain the data under applicable laws.
b) providers of legal and consulting services who support us in exercising our claims/defending our rights (in particular law firms).
5. We will store your personal data until the investigations under the Security Management System are closed, for the time of examining the grounds for the notification and implementing measures to handle the incident (3 months from the time of notification). After the analysis of the incident the notifier’s personal data will be removed in order to anonymize the data.
6. You have the right to access your data, the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing unless the Controller is legally obliged to process them further. You also have the right to object to the processing based on our legitimate interests. You can exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address [email protected] or by sending a letter to our registered office. If you find that your personal data are processed in violation of applicable laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw.
7. You provide your data voluntarily; you do not need to provide your data to fill in the notification form.