Under Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”):
1. The Controller of your personal data is Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at the address: ul. Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, entered in the register of business operators of the National Court Register kept by District Court Poznań–Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, 8th Commercial Law Division under number KRS 0000003431, NIP (tax ID) 781-15-33-610, REGON (statistical ID) 630981266, phone: +48 61 849 23 43, https://www.poznanairport.pl.
2. You can contact our Data Protection Officer via e-mail at [email protected], by calling +48 61 849 22 32, or directly at the address given above.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes related to an internship at Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o., under a) Article 6(1)(b) GDPR (the processing is necessary to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject before entering into a contract), b) Article 6(1)(c) GDPR (the processing is necessary to meet the legal obligation imposed on the Controller), c) Article 6(1)(a) GDPR (the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes).
4. Your data will not be shared with third parties. Data recipients will include only institutions and bodies authorized to obtain the data under applicable laws. In addition, your personal data will be shared with authorized persons employed by the Controller under employment contracts or civil-law contracts.
5. The personal data you provide will not be transferred to third countries.
6. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract and for the time when the documentation for a specific type of contract/agreement must be stored under applicable laws, but at least for the time when any internship-related claims can be legally filed.
7. You have the right to demand from the Controller access to your data, data rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing (unless the Controller is legally obliged to process them further), the right to object to data processing, the right to stop the processing and the right to data portability. If the data are processed under Article 6(1)(a) GDPR, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. You can exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address [email protected] or by sending a letter to our registered office. If you find that your personal data are processed in violation of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw, at ul. Stawki 2.
8. The provision of your data is voluntary; however, it is necessary in order to do the internship.