For processing contact details
Under Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”):
1. The Controller of your personal data is Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at the address: ul. Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, entered in the register of business operators of the National Court Register kept by District Court Poznań–Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, 8th Commercial Law Division under number KRS 0000003431, NIP (tax ID) 781-15-33-610, REGON (statistical ID) 630981266, phone: +48 61 849 23 43, https://www.airport-poznan.com.pl.
2. How to contact our Data Protection Officer:
e-mail: [email protected], phone: +48 61 849 22 32, or directly at the address given above.
3. Your personal data will be processed under Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interest) in order to update and store contractors’ contact details, and to ensure business continuity in relations with contractors of Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o. The data to be processed include name, surname, e-mail address. Your contact details will be used only for the performance of professional duties.
4. We may share your data with:
a) persons authorized by us – our staff or business partners who need access to your data to be able to perform their duties,
b) data processors – to whom we will outsource activities which require data processing,
c) entities authorized to obtain the data under applicable laws.
5. We will store your personal data for the term of the contract between us, and after that for the time when any contract-related claims may be legally filed.
6. You have the right to access your data, the right to rectification, erasure (unless further processing is necessary), restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You also have the right to object to the processing based on our legitimate interests. You can exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address [email protected] or by sending a letter to our registered office. If you find that your personal data are processed in violation of applicable laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
7. The provision of your data is voluntary; however, it is necessary in order to pursue the above purpose.