For customers using passenger forms fill-in assistance at the Information Desk of Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o.
Under Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”):
1. The Controller of your personal data is Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at the address: ul. Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, entered in the register of business operators of the National Court Register kept by District Court Poznań–Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, 8th Commercial Law Division under number KRS 0000003431, NIP (tax ID) 781-15-33-610, REGON (statistical ID) 630981266, phone: +48 61 849 23 43, https://www.airport-poznan.com.pl.
2. You can contact our Data Protection Officer via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling +48 61 849 22 32, or directly at the address given above.
3. We process your personal data provided directly by you for assistance in filling in passenger forms (data such as name and surname, PESEL ID number, ID card number, residence address and permanent address, localization data, contact details (e-mail, phone number) and the data in Covid-19 vaccination certificates) in order to properly perform the assistance service your ordered for filling in passenger forms, i.e. under Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
We will not store the data.
The data related to payment for the service (name, surname, address, account number, NIP (tax ID)) will be processed to meet the obligation to store accounting documents by Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o. under Article 6(1)(c) GDPR read together with Article 74(2)(4) of the Accounting Law.
4. We may share your data with:
a) bodies authorized to check our operations (such as Civil Aviation Authority, Chief Labour Inspectorate, Social Security Institution, Tax Office),
b) providers of legal and consulting services who support us in exercising our claims/defending our rights (in particular law firms),
c) entities involved in proper performance of the contract, for example providers of postal services, IT infrastructure services, company bodies. Data recipients may also include law enforcement agencies and state bodies under applicable laws.
5. Your personal data will be stored to meet our obligation to retain accounting documents for 5 years starting from the beginning of the year following the financial year when operations, transactions and procedures were finally completed, paid off, settled or expired.
6. You have the right to access your data, the right to rectification, erasure (unless further processing is necessary), restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You also have the right to object to the processing based on our legitimate interests. You can exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address email@example.com or by sending a letter to our registered office. If you find that your personal data are processed in violation of applicable laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
7. The provision of the data is voluntary, but if you do not provide them, we will not be able to provide assistance in filling in passenger forms at the Information Desk of Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o.