For contractors and contractors’ representatives (designated in the contract as contact persons for the performance of the contract or as representatives) (Article 13 and 14 GDPR)
Considering our obligation under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”) with respect to: a) our contractors – individuals who are parties to contracts, b) persons representing institutional contractors (e.g. partners, company board members, holders of commercial power of attorney, attorneys), c) persons designated by contractors to be contact persons and to perform those contracts, we present below a privacy notice.
1. The Controller of your personal data is Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at the address: ul. Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, entered in the register of business operators of the National Court Register kept by District Court Poznań–Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, 8th Commercial Law Division under number KRS 0000003431, NIP (tax ID) 781-15-33-610, REGON (statistical ID) 630981266, phone: +48 61 849 23 43, https://www.poznanairport.pl.
2. You can contact our Data Protection Officer via e-mail at [email protected], by calling +48 61 849 22 32, or directly at the address given above.
3. We will process your personal data (usually name, surname, contact details, ID card details, position) depending on your role in a contract:
a) for the performance of a contract – to the extent needed to perform the contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR) – for the term of the contract and then for the time when any contract-related claims may be legally filed;
b) for compliance with the Contractor’s legal obligations, mainly accounting and tax obligations (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR) – for 5 years from the end of the year when the taxable event occurred;
c) for the purposes of our legitimate interests, which include primarily contacts, correspondence related to the contract, and possibly defense of our rights or exercise of claims related to the contract (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) – for the duration of business relations or until an objection is filed;
d) if you are an individual representing a legal person or organizational unit which performs the contract or takes steps before entering into the contract, and an employee or business partner of a legal person or organizational unit, participating in the conclusion or performance of the contract, then your personal data are processed under Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, that is: the processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests of the Controller, which include primarily steps taken to establish the terms of the contract with the contractor and to facilitate communication about the performance of the contract, as well as to designate a contact person for the contract – for the duration of business relations or until an objection is filed.
4. We may share your data with:
a) bodies authorized to check our operations (such as Civil Aviation Authority, Chief Labour Inspectorate, Social Security Institution, Tax Office),
b) providers of legal and consulting services who support us in exercising our claims/defending our rights (in particular law firms),
c) entities involved in proper performance of the contract, for example providers of postal services, IT infrastructure services, company bodies. Data recipients may also include law enforcement agencies and state bodies under applicable laws.
5. You have the right to access your data, the right to rectification, erasure (unless further processing is necessary to establish, exercise or defend the Controller’s claims), restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You also have the right to object to the processing based on our legitimate interests. You can exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address [email protected] or by sending a letter to our registered office. If you find that your personal data are processed in violation of applicable laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
6. Your personal data were shared with us by you, as a party to the contract, or by your employer/principal if you have been designated as a contact person.