complaints, requests, claims
Under Article 13(1) and (2) GDPR:
1. The Controller of your personal data is Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at the address: ul. Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, National Court Register number KRS 0000003431, phone +48 61 849 23 43.
2. You can contact our Data Protection Officer via e-mail at email@example.com, by calling +48 61 849 22 32, or directly at the address given above.
3. We will process your personal data in order to examine and handle the notification, complaint, suggestion or proposal you submitted, which is our legitimate interest, i.e. proper examination and handling of your submission (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”). If your complaint includes your personal health data, then we will process them under Article 9(2)(f) GDPR.
4. Your personal data may be transferred to bodies authorized to check our operations, bodies authorized to obtain data under applicable laws, our contractors who have the information necessary to handle your complaint, and providers of legal and consulting services.
5. We will store your personal data for the time when any claims may be legally filed, but for no longer than 10 years.
6. You have the right to access your data, the right to rectification, erasure (unless further processing is necessary), restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You also have the right to object to the processing based on our legitimate interests. You can exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to our registered office. If you find that your personal data are processed in violation of applicable laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
7. The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but if you do not provide them, we will not be able to handle your request/complaint.