Application for an approval of temporary aviation obstruction in the Obstacle Limitation Surface around the Poznań-Ławica airport
Under Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”):
1. The Controller of your personal data is Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at the address: ul. Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, entered in the register of business operators of the National Court Register kept by District Court Poznań–Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, 8th Commercial Law Division under number KRS 0000003431, NIP (tax ID) 781-15-33-610, REGON (statistical ID) 630981266, phone: +48 61 849 23 43, https://www.airport-poznan.com.pl
2. You can contact our Data Protection Officer via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +48 61 849 22 32
3. We process your personal data in order to ensure the completion of tasks carried out by the Operations and Security Department of Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o. under Article 6(1)(c) GDPR. The processing of your personal data in connection with your application is necessary for us to meet our legal obligation under Article 87(4) of the Aviation Law (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1183, as amended), because under applicable laws all permanent, temporary and movable objects which under separate laws are considered to be aviation obstructions must be approved by the airport authorities and the Polish Air Navigation Services Agency before they are set.
4. We may share your data with: a) persons authorized by us – our staff or business partners who need access to those data to be able to perform their duties, b) entities authorized to obtain the data under applicable laws, c) providers of legal and consulting services who support us in exercising our claims/defending our rights (in particular law firms).
5. Your personal data will be stored for the time needed to demonstrate that we have properly completed our tasks related to civil aviation security and safety.
6. You have the right to access your data, the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and the right to data portability unless the Controller is legally obliged to process them further. You can exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address email@example.com or by sending a letter to our registered office. If you find that your personal data are processed in violation of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw.
7. The provision of your data is your statutory obligation (Article 87(4) of the Aviation Law (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1183, as amended)). If you do not provide your data, we will not be able to handle your application.