a civil-law contract
Under Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”):
1. The Controller of your personal data is Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at the address: ul. Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, entered in the register of business operators of the National Court Register kept by District Court Poznań–Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, 8th Commercial Law Division under number KRS 0000003431, NIP (tax ID) 781-15-33-610, REGON (statistical ID) 630981266, phone: +48 61 849 23 43, https://www.airport-poznan.com.pl.
2. You can contact our Data Protection Officer via e-mail at: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of a) performance of a civil-law contract (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) GDPR), b) in the event of any disputes we can also process your data to exercise claims or defend our rights pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
4. We will share your personal data with the relevant Tax Office, Social Security Institution, entities involved in proper performance of the contract, e.g. postal operators, or providers of services who support us in the exercise of our claims/defense of our rights.
5. We will store your personal data for the term of the contract between us, and after that for the time when any contract-related claims may be legally filed.
6. You have the right to access your data, the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You also have the right to object to the processing based on our legitimate interests. You can exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to our registered office. If you find that your personal data are processed in violation of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
7. The provision of your data is necessary to enter into a contract. You do not have to provide the data, but if you do not provide your data, we will not be able to enter into a contract with you.