- Monday, 14 March 2022
Help for Ukraine
In the tragic circumstances of Ukraine, and in particular of its heroic inhabitants, Poznań Airport does not want to be indifferent. It was our airport that was the first point of contact with Poland and our city for many Ukrainian residents.
We undertake an aid initiative in line with the current material needs. We want to help and we also count on your willingness to join our campaign through individual donations in kind.
We made a similar appeal to companies, our port partners, for institutional and personal assistance of their employees. We are counting on the heart’s response – we already have these first positive signals!
We believe that our request for your participation will be approved and soon we will be able to provide material help to those most in need.
Finally, from us, the entire shipment will go to the warehouses of the Poznań International Fair, where such a warehouse was built on March 2. From there, our gifts will go to the citizens of Ukraine in an organized manner.
The Port Authority will make a special financial donation for this purpose, after final arrangements with the coordinator of the collection located at MTP.
We just can’t stand by…
Please feel free to
and we thank you in advance in advance for you, for your possible contribution to our campaign. The start of the action, physically, with the collection of gifts from your hearts is Monday March 14th.
Collection Point: Poznań-Ławica Airport, ul. Bukowska 285
Location in the airport building: Warehouse – level 0 of the Passenger Terminal,
public area – entrance between the Airlines Service and the exchange office
The point is open from Monday to Friday
from 10:00 to 16:00,
after prior telephone contact *
* We kindly ask all donors to contact us by phone in advance to arrange the form of donation. People who will come to the airport at the given times, in a spontaneous reflex, are also asked to contact us to open the warehouse .
Below is a proposal according to the published current requirement:
- thermoses / thermo mugs
- personal cosmetics (toothbrush, toothpaste, shower gel, shampoo, etc.)
- baby products (diapers, wet wipes)
- medical supplies: dressings, bandages, etc.
- powders / liquids for washing and rinsing clothes
- ready-made dishes in jars, including: cabbage rolls, meatballs, beans, etc.
- long-term products such as: rice, porridge, pasta.