Under Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”):
1. The Controller of your personal data is Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at the address: ul. Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, entered in the register of business operators of the National Court Register kept by District Court Poznań–Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, 8th Commercial Law Division under number KRS 0000003431, NIP (tax ID) 781-15-33-610, REGON (statistical ID) 630981266, phone: +48 61 849 23 43, https://www.airport-poznan.com.pl
2. How to contact our Data Protection Officer:
phone: +48 61 849 22 32
directly at the address given above.
3. Your personal data, to the extent indicated in employment laws, will be processed for the purposes of this recruitment (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR) while other data, including contact details, will be processed based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR), which can be revoked at any time. In addition, the Controller will process your personal data in subsequent recruitments if you give your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR), which can be revoked at any time. If the documents include the data referred to in Article 9(1) GDPR, we will need your consent to the processing (Article 9(2)(a) GDPR). The consent may be revoked at any time. Relevant employment laws: Article 22 of the Employment Code and §1 of the Regulation of the Minister for Employment and Social Policy of 28 May 1996 on the documentation to be kept by employers in connection with the employment relationship and the means of keeping employee records.
4. Your personal data will not be shared with other recipients.
5. We will store your personal data until the end of the recruitment and if the data are processed based on the consent to participation in subsequent recruitments – until the consent is withdrawn.
6. You have the right to access your data, the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and the right to data portability. If your data are processed based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. You can exercise the above rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to our registered office. If you find that your personal data are processed in violation of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw, at ul. Stawki 2.
7. The provision of your data to the extent specified in the Employment Code (Article 22.1(1)) is a statutory requirement. If you do not provide the data, you will not be able to participate in recruitment. The provision of the remaining data is voluntary and requires your express consent.