Expansion and modernisation of airport and port infrastructure
The past thirteen years have been a period of intensive infrastructure development for Poznań Airport.
Poznań-Ławica Airport has planned and implemented a number of investments as part of implemented projects, which have received co-financing from European Union aid funds.
Our ambition is further development, with particular emphasis on improving the comfort and safety of both passengers and air operations.
The main investment tasks carried out under the Project:
1. Extension and modernisation of the passenger terminal building with infrastructure:
- construction of an arrival terminal, construction of a check-in hall, modernisation of the departure terminal
2. Design and development of airport planes:
- Construction of taxiways: a parallel taxiway and an exit road
- Extension of the aircraft parking apron
3. Construction of an aircraft de-icing station
PLN 230 306 234.62
The value of co-financing from the European Union from the Cohesion Fund:
PLN 86 406 849.88
The project “Poznań-Ławica Airport − expansion and modernisation of airport and port infrastructure” is co-financed by the European Union from the Cohesion Fund under the Infrastructure and Environment Program.